Ensuring that your ring fits perfectly is important for two main reasons. First, it allows you to feel comfortable when it is worn - especially if it is a piece you intend to wear on a daily basis. Secondly, and some would argue more importantly, a well fit ring reduces the possibility of losing it when out and about.
There are a number of ways to confirm your ring size.
Visit a nearby jewellery store and request to get your finger sized.
- In most circumstances, they should provide you with a UK Size.This is a letter format ranging from A to Z, with half sizes - i.e. A, A 1/2, B, B 1/2, C... etc.
- If they provide you with an EU Size ( a number based format ranging from 38 to 70), we're able to accurately work with that as well.
Contact us to book an appointment.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 20 3719 5396 to book an appointment.
- We'll take the necessary measurements to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
Contact us for a Free Ring Sizer.
- Once you have confirmed your ring selection with us, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 20 3719 5396, and we'll send you a ring sizer by post.
- Simply follow the instructions sent with the ring sizer to obtain the measurements.
- Ideal for when it needs to be a surprise!